- Life Cycle Assessment
- Environmental Law
- Circular Economy
- Environmental Education
- Environmental Management
- Reverse Logistic
- Climate Changes
- Environmental Planning
- Environmental Licensing
- Cleaner Production
- Recycling of Nutrients
- Internal and External Recycling
- Materials and Energy Recovery
- Sustainability Reports: RS as an indicator of environmental performance
- Urban Solid Waste
- Industrial Solid Waste
- Environmental Services
- Industrial Symbiosis
- Technologies for Solid Waste Treatment
- Papers will be submitted exclusively through the website of the event.
- Before submitting a paper, the person responsible for it must be properly registered in the event. At the end of the application process will appear a screen with the link to the online submission platform. The registration in this system and subsequent access, through a login and password, are mandatory for submission of papers, as well as to follow the ongoing editorial process.
- The deadline for submission will be April 30, 2017 by 8 PM (BRT).
- Each registration may send up to three (3) papers for appreciation.
- Papers will be selected for oral presentation or for display on posters. At the time of submission, the authors must indicate the preferred format.
- By submitting a paper, its author will be automatically authorizing the organization of the event to use it in printed or digital format, on the Internet, in its institutional communications vehicles and edited documents, or in any other means of communication.
Guidelines for the preparation of articles
- The article may contain a maximum of ten (10) pages, including figures and tables.
- The article should be structured in Word format (.doc or .docx), containing the following items: title (in Portuguese and English), abstract (in Portuguese and English), introduction, purpose, methodology, results and discussion, conclusion, acknowledgements and references, following strictly the template provided. The template describes thoroughly the formatting to be used in the article. Articles with expressions such as "the results will be analyzed" will not be considered.
- Only one thematic area should be chosen for inclusion of the paper.
- Papers will be accepted in Portuguese, Spanish and English.
About the approval of the works
- The notice of approval or need to review the papers will be sent by e-mail and will appear on the event page.
About oral presentation
- Oral presentations will take place at the time indicated in the event program.
- The audiovisual equipment offered for presentations will be a multimedia projector.
- Speakers should send their presentations by e-mail a week in advance, thus allowing perfect functioning during their speech.
- During the presentation of papers, a facilitator chosen by the Scientific Committee will be present to contribute to the debate.
About poster displays
- The formatting of the poster should follow the template that will be made available to the authors of the approved papers.
- The poster must include the following: title (same as that of the article submitted); names of the authors (bold, centralized, including the institution’s name); scientific work information (introduction, methodology, results and conclusion).
- The author should be on the side of his/her poster to present it clearly and objectively on the established day and time.
- The author must present him/herself at the exhibition area and remain there during the period determined for the display of posters.
- Information about the date and time of the presentations will be available on the event's website, starting May 30, 2017.
- Recommendations: organize the information so that the central ideas of the work are easily understood; use a minimum of text and a maximum of figures and tables; make use of the available resources to arouse public interest; prepare a poster that shows the essential idea of your work in a didactic way for dissemination.
Click here to access the selected scientific papers presented during the 7FIRS.